Podcasts of our third event ‘The Literary Galleries: Entrepreneurship and Public Art’, held at the Tate on February 27th 2015, are now available to listen to and to download on Vimeo here.
The programme for the symposium is downloadable from https://romanticillustrationnetwork.wordpress.com/events/, but the speakers were:
1) Rosie Dias (Warwick), ‘Viewers, Patrons, Readers, Consumers? John Boydell’s Shakespeare Gallery and its Public’
2) Ian Haywood (Roehampton), ‘Macklin’s Poets Gallery and the age of Terror’
3) Luisa Calè (Birkbeck), ‘The Hours’
4) Frederick Burwick (UCLA), ‘Painting and Performance: Tableaux Vivants on the London Stage’
5) Martin Myrone (Tate), ‘Blake and the Limits of Illustration’
Pingback: Podcasts available: RIN 3, ‘The Literary Galleries’, February 2015, Tate | Uncategorized | Aggregated blogs on Romantic Studies - please click through to read full posts.